Shepherd Associates Ltd is committed to safeguarding your personal information
and complies with current data protection legislation including GDPR.
You may provide us with personal information such as your name, your
organisation name, contact details and how you heard about us when you use our
website contact form or express interest in receiving information or register to
attend our events. You may also provide personal information during coaching,
facilitation, workshops, leadership consultancy, business consultancy, mediation,
and the completion of surveys and psychometric tests.
OVERVIEW OF THIS NOTICE
● Who is gathering your information
● The information we gather
● What we do with the information we gather
● How long we retain your information
● Your data protection rights
WHO IS GATHERING YOUR INFORMATION
Shepherd Associates Ltd, is collecting personal data. The company’s representative
and Data Protection Officer is Louise Shepherd, who is contactable at
THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We may collect the following information with your consent or as part of a
● Full name
● Email address
● Home address
● Phone numbers
● Organisation (your employer’s company name)
● How you heard about us
● Employment Details
● Information about yourself disclosed in Coaching, Workshops and Meetings.
● Information about yourself disclosed in Mediation.
● Psychometric Tests / Surveys
HOW DO WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
● We use this information to understand your needs and provide you with the
service you require and deal with any complaints.
● We may disclose information about you to our associates, client’s company,
suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set
extent that we are required to do so by law; in connection with any legal
proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; in order to establish, exercise or
defend our legal rights
● Except as indicated in this privacy notice, we will not provide your information to
SECURITY / HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have put in
place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being
accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In
addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, associates and
other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your
personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR INFORMATION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes
we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the
amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from
unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we
process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through
other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity,
Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for
tax purposes, however different retention periods may apply to such data in
different countries to reflect national legislation.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
It is in our best interest to safeguard your rights as our client, therefore, we would
like you to have a clear understanding of what happens to your personal data once
we have collected it. The following list explains your rights as an individual under
the EU General Data Protection Regulation:
● You have the right to be informed of what we do with your data and to know
what the purpose of collecting and processing is.
● You have the right to access your personal data
● You have the right to request us to rectify your personal data if is inaccurate or
● You have the right to request the deletion or removal of your personal data.
● Our website has links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy
policies or practices of third party websites.
This policy will be communicated to clients in proposal documents with the
following words: By confirming acceptance of this proposal, you are agreeing to the
use of personal and company data given for the purposes of the contract by
Shepherd Associates Ltd. and that you consent to Shepherd Associates Ltd. storing
such data in order to carry out the obligations of the assignment until such time as
you request its erasure.